Leather Kilt Coat

A guy walks into a bar ... no wait. That's not the joke. A guy walks into a second hand store ... never mind.

Does anyone here have the ability to walk BY a second hand store? I don't. Same thing with a thrift store, though you don't (usually) get the same quality of stuff.
Every now and then, I get lucky and find a deal on just what I want. It's hard to find a kilt jacket/coat because they have to be cut short at the bottom to allow the pleats to move freely. Not all styles look 'right' with a kilt, either.
Check out this leather coat I bought for $40.00! It really suits being worn with a kilt. The best part is that it works with all my kilts, unlike a wool jacket.
I guess the joke is on those who don't dive into second hand stores!

Popular posts from this blog

Hey! New Guy!

Blog moving day