Planning stage

So, what I've been doing for a few days is narrowing the list of names for my new kiltmaking company, (I'm down to two names), designing a few new, (sure to be popular), accessories, deciding on what styles of kilts to make, (do I continue with the classic cut and grizzly cut?), and generally enjoying the process and thought of getting back into kiltmaking again.
I'm going to have a line of tee shirts, golf shirts, and some shirts for the ladies, as well. I considered having a different business and website just for the shirts but as some of the shirts are kilt related, I'll just put them all on the same site. (One business is enough to handle!) A lot of the shirts will be very popular in pubs and bars! They're flirty and fun ... some of them are very daring and even ... well, why spoil the surprise?
I'm debating whether to use a facebook storefront or write my own html for a site. I still need to research the facebook store and compare pricing and features.
If you have any comments or questions, (or advice?), email me at macbitseach@gmail.com

Popular posts from this blog

Hey! New Guy!

Blog moving day