Whisky Tasting

Kilted MacBitseach
I attended a whisky tasting tonight at the B.C. Regiment's Drill Hall. Good bunch of lads.
There were several Bear Kilts there and tons of traditional, wool kilts, too.
I'd had a full day working at the store and was tired, so it was refreshing not to be the centre of attention simply because I was wearing a kilt. Normally, I don't mind but, like I said, I was tired.
I didn't get any of the usual questions about kilts from flirty women. Nobody asked me if I was cold. The only questions I got were from guys wanting business cards, asking prices, tartan info, etc.
I took it easy and stayed mostly with beer because I have to go back to the store tomorrow and make kilts. I left when the pipe band stopped playing, the beer kegs ran dry, the door prizes were given out, and it was polite to do so.
I gave out lots of business cards, was complimented many times on the Master Of Ceremonies' Bear Kilt, and spread the word about the March 5th Vancouver Kilts Night.
No pearls of wisdom tonight, so I'll clam up.

Popular posts from this blog

Hey! New Guy!

Blog moving day