Just you never mind, laddie!

For reasons that are (politely) none of yer damned business, I’ve been writing reams lately. I sit and the pages fill effortlessly.
I had a thought about ‘traditional’ kilt styles.
I’ve had guys very nearly start fist fights when they’ve seen me in casual kilts. Sometimes I talk to them and make them understand it’s a garment to me.
Sometimes I smile and they go away.
But I thought of something just now while sewing.

It’s not the style of the kilt, but the wearing of the kilt that maintains the tradition.

Having said that, I’m enjoying wearing my higher waisted box pleat kilt in the MacDonald tartan lately.

Why? One reason is that it’s very comfortable. Box pleats are great!

The other reason is (politely) none of yer damned business.

Popular posts from this blog

Hey! New Guy!

Blog moving day

The Bear