4am

It’s almost 4am and I’m awake.
There are lots of things that could cause me to be sleepless. You see, I’m in a weekend of change. Almost everything in my life is changing within a few days, but which of those changes is causing me to lose sleep?
It could be the late meal I had. Chicken strips and KD.
It could be that 10pm coffee.
It could be the nicotine patch or the reason for the nicotine patch.
It could be the stiff muscles.
It could be the new kilt design bouncing around my head.
It could be the old kilts I haven’t made, yet.
It could be home schooling my son.
It could be the usual money woes.
It could be that I fell in love 30 years ago and never got over it.

It could be any or all of the above.
All I know is that it’s almost 4am and I’m awake.
So, why am I smiling?

Popular posts from this blog

Blog moving day

Hey! New Guy!