Pleats yourself

Kilts Night. March 2008
I'm there with all the regulars and some Poker friends from Facebook. We're all into our cups nearing midnight and I'm talking to a non-kilted Turkish friend (FB Poker) and his wife and friends, when I notice a draught and feel my pleats fall back down to my legs.
I look behind me and everyone is looking occupied, either talking or listening to someone else.
I go with the model thin beauty who seems to be watching me peripherally and point at her. I know she was that thin because her jeans were skin tight. (This will come into play later.)
"It was you," I said.
She smiled and said, "I couldn't help myself!"
I grinned and went back to my conversation.
She must have lifted my kilt 7 or 8 times, flirtingly, when I wasn't looking. Always the pleats in the back and always a smile.
Then, later in the evening, or morning by now, I saw the person I was talking to look over my shoulder. I waited for his eyes to drop a little lower, knowing he would be watching her hand reach for my pleats.
Without looking, I grabbed her wrist tight enough to hold her but not tight enough to hurt her, and turned to face her. She was smiling.
I smiled back, "are you interested getting personal with what's under my kilt?"
Her eyes widened.
"No!" she said, a little shocked.
I gave her half a spin and a resounding spank on her ass. A real loud one. Her tight jeans gave little protection. My hand stung.
She did a little jig because of the sting as she went back to her friends.
Two minutes later she lifted the pleats again.
I laughed. Some girls just won't quit.
I'd say she liked the spank but she backed up very quickly after the first one, so who knows?
Thursday, May 1st is the next Kilts Night and I'm looking forward to it. There's always something odd at Kilts Night.
Maybe it's me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog moving day

Hey! New Guy!