The Cold Facts

I have a cold.
I've got the whole sore throat, sniffly, shivering, headache thing happening. I can't remember the last time I had a cold. I can remember starting to get a cold several times but they always seem to go away. I'm pretty sure it's been over a year.

Here's my question; why are kilts healthier to wear than pants? I'm just talking about colds, flus, etc. I have heard of all kinds of skin/rash/heat related maladies (ick!) being cured by donning the kilt, but let's stick to general healthiness.

I've been told by more than a few people, (people trained in all kinds of non-medicinal fields), that the temperature difference in different parts of the body will make you more susceptible to illness. Others equally well trained have told me that allowing more skin to breathe fights off illnesses. Or being cold boosts your immune system the same way it increases sperm motility.

I think, (and I am equally trained in medicine as those others), the reason men who always wear kilts are healthier is because they are happier. Their bodies are producing the right endorphins to fight off common illnesses.

But why would wearing a kilt make a guy happier? The attention from women and the perception that you are an alpha male from most people will boost your self esteem and help make you happy. Those are other's perceptions, so I think there are more parts to the answer.
When you wear a kilt, you know you are doing something most other guys can't do. Most people simply do not have the confidence to break out of their societal niche. But we don't wear kilts to be free thinkers. We are free thinkers, so we wear kilts. A free thinker will know that kilts are more comfortable, so why not wear one? Societal pressure is not strong enough for confident men to deny themselves what they understand to be correct.

But the main reason kilted men rarely get ill:
Walking down a street in a kilt, sans underwear, is a feeling that is so comfortable, so correct, that it makes you happy. It is a balanced kind of feeling more than a sexual feeling, like this what we're supposed to be wearing. It is natural. And that's healthy.

Popular posts from this blog

Hey! New Guy!

Blog moving day