Site Meter

I have started using a free program called Site Meter.
It tells me how many people log onto this blog, how long they stay, where they're from, etc.
I can't say enough about this product! It does exactly what is says it will do and provides you with detailed information about your site and it does it free. There is a paid upgrade available but I haven't looked into it, yet.
I had someone read The MacBitseach blog from Turkey today. I happen to remember a customer getting a kilt for a wedding, who was then going to Turkey to live, so I know who he is. The point is, I can actually know how many are reading my blog on a daily basis.
It's nice to know I'm not just screaming into the wind. I've had several people tell me they keep up with the blog but Site Meter tells me the numbers are getting bigger than I thought they would get.
I now get more referrals to Bear Kilts from this blog than from anywhere else.
Not bad, considering I just wanted someplace to speak my mind. Funny how I ended up talking Turkey!

Popular posts from this blog

Hey! New Guy!

Well, that's embarrassing!