Busy!

The MacBitseach
Busy!

Okay, it was a silly time to start a blog but it's done and I blog before bed at 2am or 3am.
The Christmas rush starts in November. It flows into the Robbie Burns' Day rush, which blends into the St. Patrick's Day rush.
That's five months of insanity, five months of anxious customers, five months of too much coffee and not enough sleep.
St. Patrick's Day is coming and the final kilts are being worked on, thanks to my new kiltmaker, Tyler.
I saw this young, kilted guy in Gastown and stopped to talk to him. Turns out he makes his own kilts! I told him he should come see me some day and make some for me. He showed up the next week.
Tyler is really going to help with the backlog of orders. Once we're caught up, I'll be able to concentrate on some new styles and
The Gathering.

Popular posts from this blog

Hey! New Guy!

Blog moving day