The Kilt Advantage

It's Kilts Night tonight! I may not be posting tomorrow, so you get a double dose today.
I'll be hoisting a few Guinesses, the odd Bushmills, and watching the single kilted guys get all the attention.
What's that? You don't think wearing a kilt will get you attention from women? There's no need to believe me. I'm a kiltmaker and just trying to sell kilts, right?
Look, I'm a smart guy. I realise most guys are not going to wear a kilt in the near future. Most guys just don't have what it takes to take the emotional risk and stand out from the crowd.
That's a good thing for single, kilted men.
The original Kilts Night was started in Vancouver by Vince Hemingson of The Vanishing Tattoo. It has since caught on in many countries around the world in various formats and levels of ribaldry.
There is no need to believe me when I talk about how many women are attracted to men in kilts. Check out a local Kilts Night in your area. The best place to find out about your local Kilts Night is X Marks The Scot, a kilt forum. It has threads for Kilts Nights.
You don't have to wear a kilt to attend. Most Kilts Nights are in public bars where you can view the action from the sidelines. See for yourself the attention kilted guys are getting.
Our Kilts Night is at Doolins' Irish Pub. One of the staff members has been wearing his staff kilt and is quite happy with the extra attention from the ladies.
Kilts are an advantage to those looking for an edge over all the other guys in a bar. Kilts get you noticed. Why do you wear what all the other guys in the bar don't have the confidence to wear?
So, don't believe me. Check out your local Kilts Night.
Or not. Like I said, most guys just don't have what it takes.

Popular posts from this blog

Hey! New Guy!

Blog moving day